Monday, March 24, 2008

Aiden is here!


Well, Josh and I have decided to join the modern world of blogging finally, so we'll see how this goes...

I love being a mom!!! OK, so the first few weeks were crazy with the sleepless nights, but at 7 weeks, we do not have too many complaints (besides the never-ending laundry and the 2am bedtime). Aiden is the cutest thing. He is a happy baby, with the occasional ear to ear grin (which melts our hearts!), loves his bath time, and can already hold his head up by himself. He is such a blessing in our lives.


Easter was quiet, but fun. Josh and I spent Easter Sunday going to church, eating a fantastic Mahi Mahi dinner (that I cooked:)), and hanging out with Aiden. The quietness gave us a lot of time to reflect on the meaning of the season.

2 comments:

Shelley Rampton said...

I have the CUTEST grandsons! Love, Grandma Shelley Rampton

Analee said...

Aiden is the most adorable grandson in the entire world. I know, and I can say so, because I am his Grandma WISER--but I know that Aiden is a little WISER! (LOL)
Seriously, it gave my heart much joy to see Aiden blessed in the very same outfit his daddy, Joshua was blessed in when he was a baby!
Josh and Melanie--you are wonderful parents, and Aiden has a very wise look that I believe penetrates beyond the veil, even to his Grand Daddy Lorin, who I am certain loves him as much as I do, though from another realm. God bless you all WISER ONES! I'll love you forever!

Grandma Analee