Yes, it is true. We are moving to Sacramento. Josh received a really good job offer which will allow him to go to law school part time. It was too good of an offer to pass up. We are really excited about this new chapter in our lives. We LOVE the Bay Area though and it will really be hard to say goodbye to dear friends in the area. This ward has been our home since we have been married so it will feel like we are leaving family behind when we move :(.
So, it looks like this will all take place in June. For now, we will be looking for a place up there and scouting out the area. I am super excited to get some color back in my skin and to have a real summer! I can't say I'll miss the fog too much!



6 comments:
How fun and exciting for you!! You are making some awesome memories. I'm glad Josh found a job...maybe one day I'll be able to come see you! :)
We will miss you very much, we are sad you are leaving, but glad that you have a job to go to. Keep in touch.
Maybe we can find an excuse to come out and visit you guys sometime! I would love to see you and Josh again and meet your little one. Good luck with the move!
Where is Josh going to work?
Make sure you find the area with the best schools.
I am glad you posted this. I got word you were moving from Andrew after church on Sunday and well you can imagine the details I got from a 7 year old.
Sad to your little family leaving.
I am so excited for you guys! I will miss seeing your sweet little family, but that sounds Awesome! Let me know if I can help you out in any way.
Post a Comment