
For the past four months or so I have been trying to potty train Aiden. We have a good couple of days and then he refuses to go near the potty. This has been driving me crazy!! I have talked with a lot of seasoned potty-training expert mommies and have received some good ideas that I am going to continue to try so hopefully I can get this kid potty trained before he turns 8 (kidding- my goal is in a couple of months). We'll see.
Any advice from you?
Sunday, January 16, 2011
This stinks
Posted by Wiser Family at 5:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I followed a website call 3daypottytraining.com. It was fabulous and was great about using positive reinforcement. Good luck with it! Hopefully he gets it soon. Try having Josh play pee swords with him....that helps sometimes!
You won my giveaway at Bluesusanmakes!! Congratulations. I need your address. If I don't hear from you by Friday I'll have to choose someone else! sarahmarkos@gmail.com
Post a Comment