Thursday, April 17, 2008

Babies do the cutest things!

Last Sunday Aiden did the cutest thing. A member of the bishopric was teaching the young women about the priesthood during our lesson and made a comment after explaining the difference between the offices in the priesthood, "...and the priesthood is as easy as that!" Aiden then cooed the loudest coo and smiled the biggest smile, which made everyone look at him and laugh. The bishopric member then exclaimed "well, at least someone else understands!". It was so cute.

Another cute thing that Aiden is doing now is he will howl when howled at. I know that sounds kind of weird... yes, we know that our son is not a dog! Josh will often sing to him while he plays guitar and Aiden loves it- he kicks his hands and legs around and howls to the music. When not listening to music, Josh and I will just howl to Aiden and he will howl back- it is so adorable. I think he is beginning to understand that he has vocal cords and he can make other sounds than cries.

0 comments: