Friday, May 2, 2008

thank heaven for little boys




Aiden is getting so BIG! I almost killed my arm today carrying him in his baby carrier while doing various errands around town- it's crazy how within a few weeks someone can grow so much! He is doing really well. He can now roll over by himself and he is tolerating tummy time. He is more and more vocal now- he sings along with Josh when he plays the guitar- it's one of Josh's highlights everyday.




Aiden loves story time. Although he has no idea what mommy and daddy are saying he loves the sound effects and the colors in a book called Peekaboo. It's really cute!!

Aiden is the center of attention at mutual nights. When I attend Tuesday night MIA for church, he is always swamped with young men and women wanting to hold and play with him- he loves every moment of it :). Yep, he is a cutie pie.

1 comments:

Analee said...

I love that first picture of Aiden on this section. It just cracks me up every time I look at it. I love you guys and hope that you are well! Julie on Mom's computer.