This is the coolest!! So, last night I saw that someone had written me through facebook that I didn't recognize. She asked if my family was from KY and I responded and told her that my family lived in Louisville for a few years while my dad attended dental school. She told me that she came across an old photo that a friend took of her and her sister in nursery at church and on the back of the photo my name was on it and that I was also in the picture. She sent me the picture and sure enough, I am the little girl sitting in the back! Crazy! It's so neat because I don't have a whole lot of pictures during that era of my childhood. Anyway, just thought I'd share that with you all. Facebook can be pretty nifty. Now, come on, doesn't Aiden look like me?




5 comments:
oh look how cute you are!! crazy story!!!
I still think that Aiden looks like Josh. Sorry...but it's a good thing to not look like your mom when your a boy!
He does have your facial features. You look so cute in that picture. Small world we live in.
hey melanie
just came onto your blog from tonia's. so nice to catch up on what's going on with your sweet family. we're looking forward to seeing you this holiday season.
Oh you are so stinkin cute! You haven't changed, you're still so cute:) What a crazt story!!! Hope your doing well. Are you coming to down this way sometime soon? I remember that you said you might for Thanksgiving or something. let me know if you are!!!
Post a Comment