Saturday, January 17, 2009

great day for a run



So this morning Josh, Aiden and I decided to hit the gym. Yeah, I know, ambitous of us for a Saturday morning. One of our goals this year (along with most everyone) is to drop a few pounds and tone up. Well, much to our dismay the gym was so full the kids club that Aiden usually goes to had a waiting list. We were not about to wait around so we decided to go for a run outside at San Andreas Lake. It was amazing. I've been running there before but today the weather was perfect and it was just so pretty. Josh pushed Aiden in the jogging stroller while I putted behind them. It was such a good workout. Moral of this post: run outside when you get the chance! So much better than the treadmills.

1 comments:

Partridge Family said...

I'm glad you are enjoying the warm weather while the rest of us freeze our heiny's off! Girlfriend, you don't have any weight to lose, you look great!