Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Aiden's cut

For the past few months I have been cutting Aiden's hair myself and thought I was doing a pretty good job but I decided to have a professional give it a try. I must say I really enjoyed just kicking back and watching Aiden have fun in the little taxi car, but hello, is it really worth $20? Nope, not doing it again. So, until he has completely unmanageable hair that I can't cut myself, these are the only pics of Aiden in a hair salon. I think he is probably OK with that though :)

I'm still trying to work on the binky thing. I was weak and let him have it for his haircut :).
He didn't like the razor too much.

2 comments:

Ashley Gilbert said...

Holy cow that is cute! Where is this place you took him? Looks like they were especially equiped for kids! :)

Craziest Cottrell said...

He is so cute! I love how big they seem when they finally need a haircut! And as far as the pacifier goes, he is still a baby. After he is two or so you can just get rid of them all at once and after three or four hard days he will never even remember that he had one. We are doing that right now with Kaylee. It is totally possible.