Congratulations Melanie! I didn't know you were expecting again. I hope that you start feeling better! I just wanted to write and tell you HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :) Love ya! Lisa
Welcome to the Wisers of Sacramento! Josh and I are blessed to have two adorable boys: Aiden, 2 years, and Jude, 7 months. Josh works as SEIU Local 1000's Statewide Director of Field Operations and I am a full-time mommy, which I love.
9 comments:
Congratulations!!! That's great news!
yay!!!! I know the jobs of being preggy! I'm on to headaches and sleepyness. I don't think either one of them will stop for a long time. Good luck! :)
Congrats!
Wow! Congratulations! I hope that you are doing well.
Awesome!!! Congrats! Do you hope for a girl or a boy?
Congratulations R-Dawg!! Are you going to find out what you are having??
Congratulations Melanie! I didn't know you were expecting again. I hope that you start feeling better! I just wanted to write and tell you HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :) Love ya!
Lisa
CONGRATS!!! If the baby is born April 15, at least you'll never forget when taxes are due!!!
congratulations! i'm so happy for you. hope you are feeling ok x
Post a Comment