Alright, well, I'm having some technical difficulties with my computer lately. I have all these fabulous pictures to post but my computer won't let me! Argh! So, you are going to have to deal with boring text for a little bit...sorry!
We had a fabulous summer. It was insanely hot, but a lot of fun. We had an excursion to Utah, spent many days at the pool, attended the CA State Fair, bought a piano, found out we were pregnant, spent a weekend in Tahoe, attended my sister's Cross Country Competition, and had a short getaway to Southern Cali. It was great. I haven't been blogging lately because I've been feeling awful. The morning sickness during this pregnancy is much more intense than it was with Aiden so I've been a little out of it lately. It's slowly tapering off so hopefully I can get on more!
Pictures soon to come (fingers crossed!).
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
we're still here!
Posted by Wiser Family at 10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Aww...I know completely how you must feel on the morning sickness. I had it so bad with Chloe that I LOST weight in the beginning of my pregnancy with her. Actually I had morning sickness for almost 7 months of my pregnancy. Hey, did you wanna go to the Women Broadcast this Saturday together? You know I hate doing those things by myself, and since Aaron can't go, and you mentioned it on FB I figured it wouldn't be a bad idea. Maybe we can even grab something to eat before hand. Let me know!
WHAT!!??? baby, how exctiting! yay...it'll be soo fun for you, after the sick part that is :(
congrats!!!!
Post a Comment