To say that Aiden loves the park would be an understatement. And because there is like a park on every corner here there are plenty to chose from. His favorite playground toys are the swings and the slides. Thank goodness it has finally cooled down here we are able to stay longer outside. He also has loves play dates with other kids, which here in Sac there are a lot of as well!Just an update on me: I'm finally starting to feel better. Maybe it's psychological but when the 12 week mark came, I felt better. Let's hope it continues! I haven't gained any weight but I am definitely feeling the clothes becoming much more snug. I am waiting the very last minute till I absolutely have to wear maternity clothes...because I know I will end up wearing the same things over and over and I can totally wait for that!
Thursday, October 1, 2009
playground fun
Posted by Wiser Family at 11:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I am soo glad you are feeling better! And you look great! You probably won't even show for a good few more months. :)
Mels, he is so cute! I hope that you're doing well! When are you due?
that's funny that it's cooled down and you play more, cuz its just cold now here so we don't do the park anymore :(
glad your feeling better!
Post a Comment