Monday, October 12, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

We had such a fabulous weekend! Friday Josh took off work because of our anniversary and that night we had such a fun date. Some of our friends from church said they would watch Aiden so Josh and I had a night alone. We went to the Melting Pot for dinner and devoured everything we ordered. The whole dining experience was so fun- it took 2.5 hours! It's all fondue so it's cooked in front of you- Yummy!!!! After we headed to the driving range and hit some balls. Josh had never done that before so it was fun to teach him how to swing. I played in high school and just for fun in college so it had been a while for me but I actually did pretty good :)

On Saturday we headed to a local pumpkin patch nearby where we live. It was all for Aiden. If it was just me and Josh I would have picked one up at the grocery store and been done with it but because Aiden is starting to grasp holidays we just had to go. Also, whenever he sees a pumpkin- anywhere- he yells "Pumkin!" Melts our hearts.

Our visit would not have been complete without a go at the corn maze. Josh figured out the trick to getting out. Brilliant husband.
Josh helping Aiden climb up the haystack pyramid.
Entrance to the corn maze.
Picking out the right pumpkin was fun. Aiden loved being rolled around and yelling "pumkin" every 30 sec.


4 comments:

Ashley Gilbert said...

Hey I have been to that pumpkin patch with the corn maze! Isn't it awesome? I think they even have a haunted night.

Dean Family said...

love the picture of Aiden looking out at the pumpkin patch! how fun! its a tradition for us every year, the kids love it :)

Chet and Lisa said...

How fun Mel! I wish that we had something like that here! Very cute pictures!

Ann Mitchell said...

These pictures, especially the last one, are adorable!