
Five years ago today Josh and I were married in Salt Lake City. I cannot believe we've been married five years already- time really has flown by. It was funny- yesterday Josh mentioned to someone that his anniversary was today. His co-worker asked how long we've been married and Josh replied, "5 years." Then his co-worker asked how long we've known each other and Josh replied, "5 and 1/2 years." I think his co-worker was stunned! We kind of had a crazy courtship and most of it was spent in two different countries! But, for us, it was perfect.
I feel so blessed to have been married to such a patient, loving, fun, smart, cute, faithful man. He is my best friend, and I can't wait to spend many more years with him. I love you Josh!
Oh, and yes, we are going out tomorrow on a DATE. We are not going to be lame and stay home. We've got a babysitter and reservations made somewhere fun in Old Town Sacramento to eat and then we are going to go to a movie. Hopefully, it's not Capitalism: A Love Story. I say that because I know Josh is dying to go see that movie. If I get my way, it'll be a chick flick!




4 comments:
Happy anniversary you two
Happy Anniversary you two! 5 Down and only eternity to go! :)
WOW!!! It seems like yesterday I was sitting in the sealing room watching you two be sealed! Happy Anniversary!!!
I remember when I first met you guys, so young and cute! What happened! Just kidding. Congratulations on five wonderful years!
Post a Comment