Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It was a blast

Aiden loved Christmas. Here's the loot he got from Santa and family. His favorite item is probably the singing Spiderman with microphone. Josh says he bought it for Aiden but I am on to him... he plays with it more than Aiden does. That and the Millennium Falcon. Boys :)

We braved the cold snowy weather and headed to Spring Creek for Christmas. We were determined not to drive so we tried Amtrak this year. It was really enjoyable- a little long, but we had a sleeper cabin so we just hung out, slept, watched movies on Josh's computer and had fun. We might do it again.

While in Spring Creek we had a lot of fun with family. All the family was able to be there which was so fun- especially for me who lives the farthest. I rarely get to hang out with everyone at the same time. Aiden loved it too. He was especially partial to his Aunt Kristen, my youngest sister.
The newlyweds (Ok, it's been two years but they are still in that cute newlywed phase). Jeff and Sally were our game buddies. We exhausted ourselves with Settlers of Catan that week.
Aiden with his new ride.
With Grandpa and Grandma Rampton
My adorable new niece, Hailey. I am so baby hungry. I couldn't stop holding her. Good thing I get my own little package here in a few months- the boy version, that is.
Aiden's buddy, his cousin Luke. They are only 7 months apart and have a lot of fun together.

The brave souls who dared to face the 13 degree weather to sled, minus my brother. Where are you Jeff?
Aiden tolerated the sledding...at least he didn't cry. I'm not sure how he liked it. He is a true California boy. He is all about the warm weather. After a few rides, we were off to the car to warm up.
Overall, we had a blast!

1 comments:

Ashley Gilbert said...

Cute pictures! I have never in my life been sledding, but I would probably cry too if I was going that fast down a snowy hill. Aiden is a brave baby! :P