Wednesday, April 7, 2010

loved it

One word: awesome.
I have been addicted to this book this last week. I could not put it down. If you liked The Giver and don't mind a Lord of the Flies twist you will love this book. I promise! I am on to the second book in the series, hope it's as good as this one!

If you ever have any book recommendations send them my way!

Oh, yeah, by the way, no baby yet. I am 39 weeks and just waiting around (reading) waiting for this little guy to come!

3 comments:

Dean Family said...

i loved this book too! next ones good also :) can't wait for this fall when the 3rd comes!!!

Jeremy & Andrea said...

ya i costantly think about this series all the time! catching fire is even better! i just finished Goose Girl by Shannon Hale and I'm now looking forward to the Princess Academy...fantastic reads especially if you need something to read while your recovering in the hospital! Good Luck!

Craziest Cottrell said...

These are the best books. I love the way that they describe the clothes! It's just one of the many things about these books that I found captivating.