Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Meet Jude

Introducing the newest member of our family... Jude Milton Wiser. Born April 13th at 6:33pm. He weighed in at 8 lbs. 6 oz and was a whopping 22 inches long! He is healthy as can be and is such a good baby. Josh and I have been actually getting a fair amount of sleep :)

This labor and delivery was SO different from Aiden's, which if you are familiar with what went on, is a BIG deal. I was so relieved. The whole process was 17 hours, with half of that being true active labor. My epidural didn't work again...so you can chalk this one up as another natural birth too :) Overall, the experience was wonderful. I love being a mom of two boys. Aiden is being such a helper. He seems to doing well adjusting with the new brother that he has to compete with.




Looks like he inherited his mom's nose.


but he has his dad's blonde hair.

9 comments:

Partridge Family said...

r-dawg, he is beautiful!! I'm so happy to hear that labor went well. Congratulations!! I hope to see you this summer!

Wiserones said...

Loved being there! Love you too!

Kate said...

congratulations my lovely. well done. he is gorgeous and i love his name. lots of love xx

Angie said...

We are birthday buddies...only 47 years apart...cute pictures and glad you are getting some sleep.

Chet and Lisa said...

He is absolutely adorable! Hope that you're doing well!

Gabby and Jason said...

Hi Wisers! Congrats!! What a cutie your new little guy is! He and Aiden make a great pair.

Also, just wanted to let you know that I've added your blog to our blog list (at jasonandgabby.blogspot.com).

Hope all is well!

Craziest Cottrell said...

What sweet pics of your cute fam. Congratulations again!

Dean Family said...

what a cute family! looks like every one is doing well :) hope to see you in a couple months!

Ashley Gilbert said...

What a little sweetie! :D Hope you are getting enough sleep! Lmk if you need a break. I am sure Chloe would love to have Aiden over.