I am really enjoying having a newborn in the home again. It just makes me put my priorities is order. I am such a clean freak and I can sometimes go crazy if the home isn't in ship shape order and things aren't taken care of expediently but with a newborn I am forced to just focus on my baby and my family and let the little things pass. It is really refreshing. I am learning to relax and take in the special time that I have with Jude and Aiden. It's great. Here's some random pics of Jude. Enjoy!
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Jude, etc
I am really enjoying having a newborn in the home again. It just makes me put my priorities is order. I am such a clean freak and I can sometimes go crazy if the home isn't in ship shape order and things aren't taken care of expediently but with a newborn I am forced to just focus on my baby and my family and let the little things pass. It is really refreshing. I am learning to relax and take in the special time that I have with Jude and Aiden. It's great. Here's some random pics of Jude. Enjoy!
Posted by Wiser Family at 7:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Cute Pictures! You look great Melanie...and I am the same way. I am always trying to keep the house spotless, but when Chloe was born I let things go big time...not very like me. :D He is such a cutie!
So cute! Congratulations!
what a cute little guy.
Can't wait to see you all tomorrow!
he sure is a cutie!!! So fun to have two boys!
Post a Comment