Thursday, May 27, 2010

big helper

I think I've been lucky. Aiden has been really helpful with Jude. He loves to feed him, throw his diapers away and always kisses him whenever he gets a chance. He is such a great big brother.

We are slowly getting into a routine. Lately, the challenge hasn't been getting sleep- Jude will sleep through the night till 6am and go back down till 9am. Awesome for me! The only thing is he usually won't go down till around 11:30pm so Aiden feels like he can stay up too if Jude is. Not so awesome. We'll get there eventually...

Hope everyone has a happy Memorial Day weekend! We are headed to the streets of Sacramento to go precinct walking (gotta get out the vote for Dr. Richard Pan for Assembly) on Saturday. Josh has to do it for work and I usually tag along. We've been doing it for years and kind of enjoy it. Reminds us slightly of our mission days. The knocking on doors that is. It's funny when we take the kids out with us because people almost will always give us positive feedback saying they'll vote the endorsed candidate. I guess the presence of cute kids are the trick to getting out the vote! Pictures to come soon!

2 comments:

Ashley Gilbert said...

Awww I love that picture! :D So cute! Well I hear you all have been sickly and I didn't see you at church on Sunday, so before I leave Cali I wanna hang out again, and also give you something back that you let me borrow while we were scrapbooking together. :D I will miss you tons! Good luck doing the door to door thing. Kids always make it a more pleasent experience I am sure. Cute!

Wiserones said...

LOVED being there for this wonderful event!