Monday, July 19, 2010

So you know how those beauty and health magazines put out there top beauty products every year? Well, I thought I'd share my top finds that I swear by. It's frustrating trying tons of products that are OK, just waiting to find that perfect product that you love! So, I hope this helps...

I was fortune enough to be born with long eyelashes which is great but finding a mascara that highlights them has been tricky. Neutrogena's Healthy Volume works awesome. It's the only mascara I buy now. Doesn't clump and gets every lash.
Why bother laying out in the sun soaking up skin cancer? For all you fair skinned girls that can't tan and want some natural looking color to go along with the summer, this product is for you! If you haven't tried it yet, you are in for a treat. I put some on my legs and arms everyday (no one's going to see the tummy) and I get that summer glow that looks normal, not tacky orange. Bye bye paleness!
Lush's Silky Underwear Dusting Powder is my little beauty indulgence. After a workout or a stressful day, when I get out of the shower I just sprinkle this yummy smelling powder all over and I feel awesome! It feels like silk all over :) Love it.
If you are like me and dye your hair your hair probably needs a little more TLC than others. I recently tried this product (because I was trying everything to help my ends) and this product works wonders. Redken Extreme Anti-Snap.
Aw, and then there's my favorite foundation EVER! Bare Minerals does it for me. I have tried a variety of makeup foundations. I don't break out with this stuff at all. Goes on smooth and lasts all day. And it's good for you too, without all those chemicals and stuff.

Anyway, those are my top five. If you have any must-have beauty products I'd love to know!!

3 comments:

Ashley Gilbert said...

I have to thank you again for introducing me to LUSH. I just went there last week and spent like 30 dollars because I can never seem to pick just one bubble bath bomb! I will have to try this new stuff you just posted about. :D

Shelley Rampton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelley Rampton said...

MELANIE!- I enjoyed reading your product suggestions. You are a good writer! You should write for a newspaper beauty column or something like that! Love ya, MOM