I know- it's about time right? I have been so bad at keeping up this blog! I'd like to blame it on the "I have no time" excuse but I can't honestly say that. I mean I am REALLY busy keeping up with two boys (one of which refuses to be anywhere but in my arms) but I truthfully just forgot about my blog. Forgot. Yep, I need to recommit myself, make a goal to at least get one post up a week, maybe then I won't forget it.
So much has happened since my last entry I am not even going to try to catch everyone up but I will say that we are all happy, healthy, and loving our now family of 4. Pictures to come soon!
Thursday, October 7, 2010
oh, yeah, I have a blog
Posted by Wiser Family at 8:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
YEAH!
Melanie! I totally missed your posts! I am glad you all are good. How is life in Natomas these days? We are living it up in Utah. So good to hear an update!
Post a Comment