Thursday, October 21, 2010

randomness

So....I can't upload pictures. Wierd. Well, in the meantime here is a little list of some fun random things about us Wisers.

1. Aiden is obsessed with Stormtroopers (you know, the clones in Star Wars?).

2. Jude is 6 months and ADORABLE.... looks just like his daddy.

3. Josh's work schedule has been 8am-8:30pm lately with the election and will continue to be so till Nov. 2.

4. He works Saturdays too. He's pretty much a workaholic.

5. I have lost 19 pounds!!!! So glad to finally get rid of the baby weight :)

6. I am so ready for Harry Potter to come out!

7. Grandma Wiser came to visit last week and we had such a good time. The boys, of course, got so spoiled.

8. Aiden can sing the ABC song by himself. He's living up to his last name!!

9. If you want healthy, yummy recipes get Rocco DiSpirito's NOW EAT THIS! It is awesome.

10. Excited to see Grandma and Grandpa Rampton in a coupole of weeks in Spring Creek!

11. Anxious to post some pictures up soon!

Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Ashley Gilbert said...

Haha. I love it! I miss you Mel! I feel badly that we didn't get to hang out one last time before I moved! I bet Chloe and Aiden would love to hang out. :)

The Potter Pack said...

Dang girl ... you lost 19 lbs ??!! I thought you were lookin' smaller ... way to go !!