Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving

Ahh... 6am. The only time in the morning that I have to myself. Kids are sleeping still (although I hear Jude stirring in his crib) and I have a few moments to write a few notes about our Thanksgiving. In a nutshell: it was great. Josh's mother came out to spend the week the week with us and we had a really nice time. Josh and I decided to run a 10K the morning of Thanksgiving because we are determined to keep off the "baby weight", plus it all goes to the local food bank. Running for a good cause in freezing cold weather is always a blast (yes, it was FREEZING!, I think like 37 degrees). We weren't running for time- just for fun. We could have gone faster, at least Josh could have. At one point he was running circles around me. Thanks honey.

The colder weather kept us indoors most of the time which was nice to get away from the madness of Black Friday and holiday shopping. Having said that- I did pry myself from my bed early Friday morning and went to Kohls and Target to get a few things for Christmas- I came out of Kohls with a HUGE bag full of clothing, shoes, a few toys, accessories, bath towel for Aiden, and some kitchen appliances- all for $120. I love getting good deals! Anyhow, that was our holiday. Thanks Analee for coming out and joining us!




0 comments: