Today Aiden had his 4 month doctor's check-up and passed with flying colors. He is 26 1/2 inches long and 14 pounds 15 ounces. He is a healthy baby with a healthy appetite! The doctor noticed that Aiden is teething and might be ready for solids here soon which is kind of exciting. Then there was the vaccine shots... there is nothing worse than to see your child's face distort and scream at the top of their lungs because they are in so much discomfort- it broke our hearts!!! But Aiden's been a trooper and has toughed it out.
OK, so it is so fun having two boys in the house. Josh LOVES having a son and has bought an excessive amount of Marvel super hero toys for Aiden (note the picture above). Aiden has no idea what to do with them but Josh loves having them in his crib so he can look at them. We will probably have to move them though because Aiden can move around a lot in the crib and puts everything in his mouth.
Josh had the day off today and we went out to breakfast, did a little shopping, and hit the gym (to work off our lavish breakfast). Overall, it's been a great day. It's so much fun hanging out with Josh- he really is my best friend. He works so hard for our little family. I love him so much



3 comments:
Hey guys!!!!!
Your site looks awesome good job! Man Aiden is growing up so fast, it's crazy isn't it? He looks SO cute in the pictures you've posted! You guys make cute babies! :) I wish we lived closer so Luke and him could get to know each other real well and so we could all hang out more often. I guess you're just going to have to move to Springville, UT soon! Jk. :) Anyway, it was really fun being able to go down there and hang out and see Aiden! Also, I don't know if you got our message on the phone, but just in case you didn't, thank you so much again for the Sees chocolates and card you sent, that was so thoughtful and awesome of you guys!!! We love you and stay in touch!
Love,
Becky, Ryan, and Luke
I had no idea that your husband served in the same mission as me!!! When was he there?? Oh my gosh that makes em so excited!!! I loved my mission, changed my whole life! So what have you done since I ladt saw you? As for me...lived at raintree one more year. Got kicked out of raintree:) for a guy in my apartment then went on a mission 3 months later. Then came back to SUU in adverising. Dated lots of boys til I found my jeremy. I was home a year til we got married. Then got prego 2 months after we got married. I am still in school....alot of people go to school for 8 years....there called doctors:) I just take like 1 or 2 classes at a time cause I have my little Keagan. He is 17 months. I will be done in December! Finally! We are currently trying for number 2. Jeremy just graduated with his degree in Business management and got a job at Sherwin Williams paint company. We are here in Cedar city ut til i graduate then we will transfer wherever Sherwin needs us:) Anyway this is way to long and more of a novel then a comment...sorry. Keep in touch with anyone from back in the day? We had some great times huh?
This is such the cutest picture of him! I would gladly take him for a day. I'm off Friday! LOL! I keep telling Micheal that I need to get my baby fix and realize how hard it is to take a baby everywhere!
Post a Comment