For all those who have never had the pleasure of visiting our neck of the woods I took a few pictures a while ago of the beach nearby. We love it here!
Last week Josh took a few days off from work to just hang out with Aiden and I- we loved it!! We slept in (for Aiden that means 7am), and just hung out around the house (it's been foggy). We did manage to go out to dinner at this really fun- and tasty- Mexican restaurant in San Bruno. Aiden slept the whole time.
Aiden loves his bath time. After we bathe him, Josh puts him directly in the water and lets him kick his legs and splash around- he LOVES it! I think I am going to enroll him in swimming lessons when he turns 6 months. They do have lessons now for them but I still feel like he's so young. I did, however, buy him cute swim trunks for our little summer getaway to Utah/Nevada. Aunt Kristen has one of those huge above-ground pools so we're going to try it out...
Happy Father's Day to all you fathers out there!!!



1 comments:
Oh my gosh how beautiful!!! I would be out at the beach everyday!!! It would be so fun to all get together....people from our freshman year....feels like it has been sooooo long since then! I still talk to Krista sometimes and kelly schmittel oddly enough but thats about it. Bree and I used to get together quite a bit then I got married and we stopped but bree text me to do something so hopefully we can hangout more...love ya!
Post a Comment