OK, so I thought it was time to post some pictures up of our 4th of July little summer getaway to NV and UT. We had an absolute blast. Driving with a 5 month old actually wasn't bad at all, for the most part he just looked out the window and slept the whole time... but when we hit Winnemucca our AC went completly out!! Yeah, we're talking 102 degrees outside!!! Aiden fussed all the way to Spring Creek- what a troopper. By the time we arrived there we all just sprawled out on the tramp.
In Spring Creek we were there just in time to be there for my sister Kristen's Sweet Sixteen birthday bash. She is such a cutie...but watch out everyone, another Rampton is loose on the road!
Aiden didn't care for the pool water too much, but it was super fun to see him in trunks!We spent the remaining of our vacation with Josh's family in Utah. One night we had a big feast at his grandparents house with his mom and sister Julie.

This picture makes me laugh- Aiden is in a funny position. This is Josh's grandparents- they live right across the street from the Conference Center and have an AWESOME view of the temple.
We watched fireworks at Thanksgiving Point. Julie and her husband Adam joined us. Aiden slept through most of the fireworks but he woke for the finale and I don't think I've ever seen his eyes wider!
Grandma Wiser and Aiden. I think it's funny how pale Aiden looks next to his tan grandma.
On Sunday we attended Music and the Spoken Word in the Conference Center because Josh's mom is in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. It was fun to see her perform.
After we looked around the Church History Museum. Aiden wasn't too interested...
So far, Aiden has 1 cousin, Luke, who is 7 months older than Aiden. Here's Josh with the two little ones.
This is my sister Becky, her husband Ryan and little Luke.
And here's my little cutie pie!


2 comments:
MELANIE!!!!! he is the cutest kid ive ever seen!!! Hes so big now i cant even believe it!
I love your blog by the way... :)
That looks like such a fun trip! Grandma and Grandpa look so old! I guess that happens...
Post a Comment