The other day I was in the living room doing laundry when I noticed it was unusually quiet. I called out to Aiden to come to me, which he usually does, but I didn't hear from him. I searched the kitchen, the bedrooms and finally looked in the bathroom. The door was closed and he was in there unrolling the toilet paper roll yet again. This kid just loves the bathroom. I have had to stop him numerous times from playing in the toilet bowl water (yeah, he's learned how to open the lid), he once fell into the bathtub while clothed when there was still some water in it, and he loves to rummage through the closed garbage bin! He keeps me on my toes :)
I had to post this. So, I've been trying to bake more ( I much prefer to cook) and so the other day I made homemade french bread. It turned out obesely rotund. I don't know if I put too much yeast in it or what but it made us laugh. It was delicious, however.



2 comments:
mel your boy is a cutie! isn't funny how upset we are that they get into everything, yet its soo cute! :) Luckily I haven't had a 'bathroom' kid yet. maybe you could try that safety thing on the toilet, like on Baby Mama!!(j/k) Sounds like you're doing well...nice job on the bread! I'm sure you're wonderful at cooking and baking. :)
the bathroom is a dangerous place. All kids at some point want to be in there doing something that we would rather they didn't. I am glad to know that I am not the only one suffering from this problem. and the bread looks delicious!
Post a Comment