It's true. As manly as it sounds, Aiden was invited to his first tea party. Last weekend we spent the day in Gridley to visit with Josh's extended family. Josh's mom came out to visit too so we had lots of fun family time. Aiden LOVED having kids to play with- even if most of them were girls.
Josh entertaining with a Hannah Montana guitar :)
Aiden and cousin Cohen at the Family BBQ. They are around a year apart.
I know I have been really bad updating this blog. Now that we are almost all the way moved in, I will be available more to post some more pics!! We are really enjoying Sacramento. Aiden and I hit the pool as often as we can :)



2 comments:
What cute pictures...thanks for sharing. Hey, we need your new address send it too me via my email please. Glad to hear you are almost moved in. We miss you guys
That was a lot of fun!
Post a Comment