So we are moved! Wow, what a day this last Saturday was- it was 100 degrees outside here in Sac!! It was ridiculously hot. It was so nice to have movers do all the moving for us :).
We are 90% unpacked and having fun decorating our new place. We still have some major shopping to do because we don't have a table or desk for Josh but all in time, right? Anyway, I just wanted to update everyone on how we were doing. Overall, we are great. We are a bit taken back by the heat, I am getting lost every time I go to the grocery store and Aiden has been enjoying racing me up the stairs (he fell down once- scared us half to death, but he's OK. We put gates up). Pictures to come soon!



2 comments:
He is so adorable!
What a totally rockin pic! LOVE it! Are you lovin the sun or what?
Post a Comment