Tuesday, May 5, 2009

this week

The last couple of weeks have been crazy busy with the whole moving process. Josh has been staying in Sacramento during the week and coming back home to spend the weekend with us so it's been mostly me in charge of all the packing. Aiden has been a trooper. He's found ways to keep himself entertained. A couple of days ago I found him in the pantry cupboard "organizing" for me and the other day he decided to get a jump start unpacking my clothes from my drawer. How nice of him ;)


I can't wait till all this moving business is done and we can finally get back to normality. It's so great when we are all home under the same roof together!

1 comments:

Wiserones said...

Sooooo cute! I love the pics! Aiden is a wonderful helper, I can tell! LOL
I love you all!