First of all thank you to all those who gave me advice about Aiden's little eating problem! It was so helpful and resourceful. I am happy to say that he IS eating now. It was weird, one day he just started eating well again. His molars are coming in and I think that was an issue. I've been putting a little of that Orajel on his gums to soothe his gums and that's helped too.
So, I thought I'd put a few pictures up of our recent visits to Sacramento. I've been going back and forth up there to get things in order for the move this weekend and also to spend time with Josh after work. I cannot believe that we are moving!! I love the Bay Area and it will be hard to finally say goodbye to our home that we've lived in for so long.
Here's at the Sacramento Temple. Aiden and I visited the grounds while Josh was at work one day. It was so beautiful and peaceful. I am anxious to go inside after we get settled- I think I will need the peace!



3 comments:
Did you guys decide to rent or buy? Little Aiden looks just like a little Josh, he is so cute!
I'll send this again...
I am so glad he is better.
Aiden looks sooooo cute looking at the temple. You are creative photographers!
I can't wait to see you all...and then I will bring Melanie a little something I didn't dare mail because of your moving, and the fact I didn't have the address right for Easter (LOL). I sound like a teacher in the hectic last 3 weeks of school! Luv 2 U!
Post a Comment