Yep, we have stairs. Aiden LOVES them- I little too much if you ask me. He will just go up and down them all day long. I'm not sure if I'm loving the stairs, although I must say I do get a good leg workout every time I run up them or carry Aiden up them ;)
So as you can see, there are two things that Aiden cannot live without here in the blazing Sac weather: a chilled sippy cup and a clean diaper to lounge around in. He really does not like to be in his shorts these days. Too hot, I guess.



2 comments:
Melanie~
I'm glad to hear that you are moved in and getting settled. Moving is such a pain and I'm glad that you're nearly done! How are things with you? We're all doing really well. Hope to see you sometime this summer! Are you coming to visit your parents this summer?
I thought you may have your blog addy on FB, so I added you to our list. :) I will add the pasta recipe sometime this weekend if it turns out good. I'm so glad you are in our ward!!! We will have to get together again next week. Maybe we can go to the Arden Fair Mall and walk around or something.
Post a Comment