Summer is a super fun time for Josh and I because it means family! Many of our family members live outside of California so we don't get to see them as often, so when family comes out it is a BIG deal. This last week we were lucky enough to have some of Josh's relatives come out- his cousins, mom, and uncle. We had a great time. It seems like whenever family comes we always do the same touristy things, but for some reason I don't get tired of doing them (too much). Here we are at Pier 39 -we ate at this really yummy chowder place and shopped around.
Here we are at Montara Beach, just 20 minutes south of Daly City. The weather was a little chilly for everyone that was used to 90 degree summers, but for Josh and I it was perfect.
Alright, so the beach was a little chilly. We wrapped Aiden all up in blankets and he just took a little nap.
Here is Josh burying Pheobe, his cousin's daughter.
Here we all are at Princeton Harbor about to get some fish and chips.



0 comments:
Post a Comment