
My little boy is growing up! I was going through some of Aiden's clothes today and discovered that most of the clothes in his drawer no longer fit him. I can't believe how quick six months fly...it's both exciting and sad. Wasn't it just yesterday that he arrived on the scene? I'm so grateful for this little guy...he really is such a joy. If only he wouldn't grow up so fast!!

This week Aiden and I took a little day trip to Campbell to visit friends and go swimming. It was SO nice to get some sun. Aiden was a little skeptical of the pool but ended up loving it.

Last Friday we joined Nicole and Nick Picadura and went to a 49ers game. They played the Packers and won! It was a lot of fun- Nick's employer provided a suite to watch the game in! This was the view that we had from where we sat. We can't wait to go again!

Nick and Nicole
2 comments:
i love the top pic of aiden. he looks so cute just sitting there.
He is big and adorable. We miss you guys too.
Post a Comment