Sunday, August 3, 2008

oops!



Hilarious! So Josh was holding Aiden on his shoulders the other day and Aiden decided to spit up all over daddy's hair. Pretty funny for mommy...not so much for daddy.

So, for those of you that know me, you know that I am a total bookworm. I love to read, and sometimes it can interfere with other "To Do" items. Anyway, I've been a little addicted to the Twilight saga. I just finished Eclipse and I am on to Breaking Dawn that just came out Saturday. If you are looking for a good read, I highly recommend reading them all. If anyone has any other suggestions for a good read I'd love to hear them!




4 comments:

Kaylene said...

Go Aiden! Hahahaha!

Chelsea said...

oh my gosh...that is pretty hilarious.... he's so cute!!

oh and i tagged you...look at my blog when you get a chance :)

Miss you!!!

Angie said...

That is quite funny that you caught that picture.

Did you finish Breaking Dawm? I am almost done with it. We have to go and see Twilight, the movie, on Dec. 12th.....

Angie said...

That was Breaking Dawn, not Dawm my finger missed the n...sorry