4 years already!! Holy cow, where in the world does time go?? That means you have been home from your mission for 4 years!! YIKES!! I love that I know the man you married and that I was there during the whole mission experience. Bytheway, Aiden is adorable in those pictures!!
Gosh Mel thanks so much for sharing this all with me. It's such a great way to be able to stay in touch and send pictures! I'll definately be getting ours up and running so we can!!! love you guys!!
Welcome to the Wisers of Sacramento! Josh and I are blessed to have two adorable boys: Aiden, 2 years, and Jude, 7 months. Josh works as SEIU Local 1000's Statewide Director of Field Operations and I am a full-time mommy, which I love.
4 comments:
What a sweet little baby.
4 years already!! Holy cow, where in the world does time go?? That means you have been home from your mission for 4 years!! YIKES!! I love that I know the man you married and that I was there during the whole mission experience. Bytheway, Aiden is adorable in those pictures!!
I do too!!! :)!!!!!
Gosh Mel thanks so much for sharing this all with me. It's such a great way to be able to stay in touch and send pictures! I'll definately be getting ours up and running so we can!!! love you guys!!
Post a Comment