Oh, what a fun time you guys had with Grandma Wiser. Aiden is just the cutest little boy ever. Watch out he had that taste of pumpkin ice cream he will want more.
Hey, I love the pictures! Aiden is so beatiful, he is a great mix of the 2 of you.!! I'm calling about 400 people in California right now trying to encourage them to vote YES for Prop. 8! Is there a lot of tension out there? Regarding this matter?
Welcome to the Wisers of Sacramento! Josh and I are blessed to have two adorable boys: Aiden, 2 years, and Jude, 7 months. Josh works as SEIU Local 1000's Statewide Director of Field Operations and I am a full-time mommy, which I love.
3 comments:
Oh, what a fun time you guys had with Grandma Wiser. Aiden is just the cutest little boy ever. Watch out he had that taste of pumpkin ice cream he will want more.
Aiden is such a cutie. You guys did a great job! I think you guys have a beautiful family.
I hope you don't mind that we added you to our blogger friends. I can't remember how I came across yours, but ours is gregandjensmith.blogspot.com.
We should catch up sometime. It's been awhile...
Hey, I love the pictures! Aiden is so beatiful, he is a great mix of the 2 of you.!! I'm calling about 400 people in California right now trying to encourage them to vote YES for Prop. 8! Is there a lot of tension out there? Regarding this matter?
Post a Comment