Monday, October 6, 2008

Thanks Becky!

Last week my sister Becky and her son, Luke, came to visit for the week. Her husband was sent to Vegas to help record Marie Osmond's new album so rather than stay home alone for a week she came out to visit me. We had a blast! We went to the zoo, beach, went shopping in Union Square, ate out, and just hung out doing mommy things. Thanks Becky for the fun time and visiting me. Love you! Kristen and Jeff, it's your turn!

2 comments:

Craziest Cottrell said...

Good times! I love to show people around, it's like the city is all new to me all over again.

Maags said...

Thank YOU Mel and Josh! I had such a blast and it was so fun to be able to see Luke and Aiden become closer pals and play together! You guys are the greatest. Thank you again SO much for sending all of those pictures in the mail, I really appreciate it! I already miss you guys, can't wait to see you Thanksgiving! :) I sure love you three.... ALOT! Ryan says "hi" as and loves you as well and hope you're doin good. Stay in touch!!! Give Aiders a big fat smooshy slobbery kiss!!!! Gosh he's cute!