I love my jogging stroller. I bought mine on craigslist for $50 and use it almost everyday. If it's sunny out, Aiden and I run around Lake Merced (OK, so it's just me running...Aiden just sits back and enjoys the ride). If it's foggy and cold, I go to San Andreas Lake Trail because of course it always nice in Millbrae. I love it! Not only is it a great workout but Aiden loves just looking around, and smiling at all the people that approach him and comment on how cute he is...he loves the attention. Oh yes, the scale is a nice bonus too- I've lost 10 pounds in a few weeks:) Yeah jogging stroller!

2 comments:
I LOVE my jogger too! One of my favorite things! Way to go on the 10 pounds gone!!! Aiden looks so cute chillin in there! I saw bree last night at wal-mart:) it was fun chatting!
Oh we miss you guys too! and my little man.
Post a Comment